If you are interested in partnering with us to create a welcoming environment for LGBT Elders, we invite your participation by attending our Medford potluck (see our Calendar of Events for dates) and visiting our Facebook page or volunteering to serve on one of our committees known as Work Groups. We are currently in the process of filling our open Treasurer position on the council. If you have an interest in this position, or joining our Council, please email us at RogueRainbowElders@gmail.com.
Rogue Rainbow Elders WORK GROUPS
- Finance and Policy – Grants, Financial Sustainability, Finances and Policies
- Programs & Services – Outreach, Social Programs, Inter-agency Coordination, Internships
- Education & Training – Community, Agencies, Council Training
- Media, Technology, Marketing – Website, Facebook, Newsletter, Print, and other Media
If you have interest in participating in one of our Work Groups, and/or desire to secure a future position on our Council as positions open, please email us and we will contact you to answer any questions you might have.
Current Council Leadership Team
- Kati Tomlinson – Chair
- Julian Spalding – Co-Chair
- Kathleen Taugher – Secretary
- MCASO – Treasurer